Reliable Rehabilitation Centre in Ludhiana - RCB
Want to get the best rehabilitation centre in Ludhiana? Get in touch with New Change Life Foundation as we are the leading rehabs with quality service at the most affordable prices. We help you get the best service at the comfort of your home. We have organic vegetables and fruits, with regular weekly check-ups.
Types of rehabilitation centres in Ludhiana
There are two types of choices for addiction treatment. In an inpatient rehabilitation centre, the patient needs to stay at the rehab centre and get treated. This type of centre is preferred by people who are suffering more. There are various benefits of inpatient care and some of them are listed below;
- It completely gives you a break from the stressful environment that you live in and from the people who push you into addiction.
- It is a highly controlled environment where it is quite difficult to indulge in any kind of addiction
- Here you get complete access to medical care and treatment. You are under the strict guidance of highly trained experts and professionals.
- If you are having any mental health issues they have consultants and therapists who help you out.
Some of the drawbacks of inpatient care are:
- It is a bit more expensive than an outpatient care treatment.
- If you are working somewhere then you are required to put a hold on your job or studies.
- You will be required to share a room with other people and you will need to stay away from your family members.
Outpatient care treatment
In outpatient care treatment, the patient needs to visit the Riyad centre on a regular basis. In this treatment approach, the patient doesn't need to stay in the rehab centre.
Some of the benefits of outpatient treatment care are:
- You can continue to work or go to school and follow your schedule easily.
- In outpatient care treatment, you will be required to choose your treatment providers.
- It is comparatively cheaper than inpatient treatment care.
Some of the drawbacks of outpatient care are:
- In outpatient treatment, you are not in a controlled environment and you can get involved or tempted to use one or the other kind of addictive substance.
- Outpatient treatment care won't give us a stressless environment as you will be required to balance between your work home and treatment.
- If someone is into severe addiction then outpatient treatment won't be effective or impactful.
It is completely up to you which treatment care you require. You need to make a decision based on your budget and how severe your condition is. You can do a lot of research, check out different options available and take to the rehabilitation centres in Ludhiana before making any decision.